Thursday, April 4, 2013

We all LOVE luxe!

Admit it! No seriously, who would say no to a life of luxury...everything you want, and I mean every single thing at your disposal!

Luxe Cake for my 40th
The Best Things in Life are Free

Before you start branding me as shallow and materialistic (and really I would say the same if I saw the title of this blog), lemme tell you why I decided to write this blog about life's not so little luxuries. You see, I quit my job in HK working for a big firm, relocated back to Manila and after 3 months of no paycheck and waiting to start my own gig, I suddenly found myself asking the question "is there luxe after work?".



I've always loved the finer things in life. Call me Brandgelina if you must. I have no shame in saying that I spend a fair amount of time browsing websites, magazines and shop windows for shoes, bags, clothes, beauty products all in the name of luxe!

See I wasn't one of those lucky ladies born into wealth, but I have always, even as a teenager loved the finer things in life.  I worked my way up the corporate ladder to buy the things I want, and for those that I desired but couldn't afford, I just lusted over them until I could afford them.

Oh and don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for sales and discounts too! I mean who wants to spend if you can score this season's shoes, go on a posh trip, dine in a fab place for free. But hand on heart, I can tell you, the harder you worked for it, the more luxeworthy you feel when you finally get it!

Anyway, back to "jobless" me...so, why I am writing this blog about luxeluvin' ladies during my career break...well, simple...because I have the time...and as cliche' as it sounds, am starting to learn that TIME is life's biggest LUXURY!

The Ladies Who Luxe

So Brandgelinas, take a bow.  Just because we can't buy it (now or ever), doesn't mean we can't blog about it! :)








3 comments:

  1. Blog buddies. This was exactly how Sex and the City was conceived. For working girls like us. Wine please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww well my blog is far from the fabulosity of your baking blog but will take the compliment. Mwah mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only have one life to live. There's nothing wrong if we spend it well especially if we can afford it. ☆

    ReplyDelete